Let’s talk about the full line of SoftStride orthotics from Brownmed.
These products will help ease your patients’ pain specific to feet, heels, ankles, arches and legs and could even help them avoid or delay surgery altogether. Athletes in your care will find the inserts can help ease discomfort during long days of training, and they’re ideal for people who spend long hours on their feet.
The SoftStride line of orthotics includes:
- Bone spur pads to help relieve pressure from heel spurs and bruised or sensitives areas.
- Extended heel cushions to help treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and reduce heel strike impact.
- Heel wedges, which also aid in treating achilles tendonitis and heel strike impact. The wedges are also useful for patients suffering from leg length discrepancy.
- Longitudinal arch supports, which can be ordered with or without top covering.
- Metatarsal Pads for transverse arch and cushion metatarsal head support. These can also be ordered with or without top covering.
- Tender foot pads, multi-pads and posting wedges to alleviate and treat a wide range of foot pain and discomfort.
- And thin insoles to reduce shock over the entire plantar surface.
All products come in variety of sizes for men and women.
Your patients may think they can buy these types of inserts over the counter, but OTC orthotics just can’t live up to the SoftStride name. The viscoelastic polymer mimics the qualities of soft body tissue and provides redistribution of pressure and attenuates impact. Store bought orthotics are simply made of lesser quality material and don’t provide the type of relief your patients will experience with SoftStride made by Brownmed.